Cancel And Refund Policy
• Tickets are Non-Refundable after 24 hours of purchase for all major airlines.
• For Low Cost Carriers, like Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Sun Country, etc. Refund not possible if departure date is within 7 days of Booking.
For major airlines - tickets may be refunded if requested within twenty four (24) hours from the time of purchase at no cost, however, if the customer decides to cancel a ticket after 24 hours from the time of booking, a nominal cancellation fee will be charged and will be subjected to Refund or Future Credit as per Airline Policy.
• For low cost carriers (LCC), ticket will be non-refundable once booked, however, a Future Credit may be provide as per the Airline policy.
• All Cancellation are possible only before 4 hours of scheduled departure time.
• Changes are possible as per the ticket fare rules, with an airline changes fees and fare difference.
• All Changes are possible only before 4 hours of scheduled departure time.