Our team at AirTicketServicesLLC fare gives a huge commitment to protect your privacy. For this, we have formulated policies in such a way that they always stay complaint to key privacy requirements of our users, which include relevant usage, responsibility, and transparency of the accumulated personal information to give the best possible services and achieve satisfaction from our clients.
• On our own AirTicketServicesLLC website
• In text messages, bulk emails and any other forms of electronic messages sent to you by our website
Sources from We Collect Your Information
• We collect information about our users directly from them
• We accumulate details automatically when he or she navigates via our website. Information collected in this case include a valid IP address, usage details, and information obtained via web beacons, cookies and any other similar type of tracking technology.
• We even get information about you from our business partners and other reliable third parties
• We collect information about you when you fill forms displayed on our website. These include information you provide us while you register to terms of usage for our website, subscribe to our offered services, post materials and place requests to avail of advanced services.
• We even ask information about you whenever you take part in any promotion or contest organized by our team or when you report about any problem with us.
We at AirTicketServicesLLC collect from you your personal and private information and respect your privacy. We guarantee the certainty to protect customers' private and personal information, which they submit to us through the contact form on our website. The information includes address, name, telephone number, etc. We don't sell, trade, share or rent the information to third parties without the customers' prior permission, unless otherwise here in described.
AirTicketServicesLLC uses customers' debit and credit card number for their payment process. Other confidential information we collect is not shared with third parties until or unless we are required to do so by the law, and when we believe that disclosure is essential for protecting our rights and/or complying with a court order, judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Site.